This is an authentic antique hybrid, Master-quality, 7-piece Diatonic Tibetan Singing Bowl Rim Set. This set includes mostly antique Master-Quality singing bowls and one contemporary singing bowl for each of the following rim tones:
* C -2 Hz., Buddha 7 1/4" diameter, Thick, Circa 18th Century
* D -4 Hz., Special 7 1/2" diameter, Extra-Thick, Circa 16th Century
* E 675 Hz. (concert pitch), Buddha 7 1/4" diameter, DOUBLE-BLUE, XX-Thick, Circa 18th Century
* F -2 Hz. Void 6 7/8" diameter, XX-Thick, Circa 17th Century
* G -2 Hz. Buddha 6 1/2" diameter, Extra-Thick, Circa 17th Century
* A -2 Hz. Bodhi 6", XX-Thick, Circa 17th Century
* B 987 Hz. (concert pitch), Cup 5 5/8", Thick, Contemporary
The fundamental tones are in the keys of: F +10 Hz., G# -2 Hz., A +10 Hz., B -10 Hz., C# +4 Hz., E -10 Hz., and B 987 Hz. (concert pitch).
NOTE: This set has been in the making for at least three years. It is almost impossible to find the unusual A rim and B rim sizes in thadobatis anymore, so we have completed the A rim with a rare 17th century Bodhi, and have a contemporary, hand-forged bowl with a B concert pitch 987 Hz. rim tone that has an extraordinarily long sustain. The set also includes a Double-Blue Special with a concert pitch E 695 Hz. After a minor amount of sanding to the rim of this bowl to correct a couple of nicks, its rim tone that lasts 1 minute and 20 seconds. The set also includes a circa 17th century Void with a F -2 rim tone, and a circa 16th century Special 7 ½” with a D -4 rim tone. This set may very may be the last of the great, Master-quality sets we may be able to complete in a fifth octave, diatonic scale.
* Certificate of Authenticity (Printed on parchment paper, hand-signed by Shakti-- Indo-Tibetan bronze specialist).
* 4-piece Professional Mallet Set (2 Himalayan hardwood Tibetan-wool padded mallets, and 2 Himalayan hardwood leather padded mallets).
* Tips and Information Brochure (Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques).
* A Set Chart listing the tones of each singing bowl.
* * Tibetan silk-brocade singing bowl cushions are optional at a nominal extra charge. Available in Tibetan red, Royal blue, and/or Plum.
You will receive the exact bowls which you see and hear.
LISTEN TO MP3
These Master-quality® singing bowls are amongst the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality® means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness and ease of playing, sound volume and long sustain.
Bodhisattva sets are used worldwide by healing professionals, musicians, composers and meditators who demand the absolute finest quality available.
Terms and Conditions
Please note that there is a 14 day return policy and a 10% restocking fee on this set. By clicking on the "Confirm Your Order" button, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of this sale.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: All packages valued below $650 will be shipped USPS Priority Mail Express International. Packages valued over $650 will be shipped UPS Worldwide Expedited. All packages are insured and trackable via the internet for your protection. The buyer is responsible for all duties and taxes.
A signature is required for all orders valued over $150