|singing bowl store||singing bowl sets||tibetan bells & bowls||Shakti's
|faqs||to order||contact us|
This is an 8-piece, quartertone, contemporary singing bowl cup set.
This set includes one bowl each on the following fundamental tones:
* C +10 Hz., Buddha 6 1/4" diameter, Contemporary
* D +10 Hz., Buddha 6" diameter, Contemporary
* E +8 Hz., Cup 5 3/4" diameter, Contemporary
* F +10 Hz., Cup 5 1/8" diameter, Contemporary
* G +10 Hz., Cup 5 1/8" diameter, Contemporary
* A +10 Hz., Cup 4 3/8" diameter, Contemporary
* B +10 Hz., Cup 4 1/8" diameter, Contemporary
* C +10 Hz., Cup 4 1/8" diameter, Contemporary
The rim tones for each bowl are as follows: G -8 Hz., G# +10 Hz., B -10 Hz., B +4 Hz. (Crown), D -10 Hz., D# +10 Hz., F +8 (Heart) and F# +8 Hz.
About Sound sample
First you will hear each singing bowl being struck on their upper outside edges with the included Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet. Next you will hear the bowls being played around the outside wall with the leather end of the leather-padded mallet.
* 3-piece Professional Mallet Set (Tibetan-wool padded mallet, a 30mm Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet, and a 20mm Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet).
* Tips and Information Brochure (Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques).
Tibetan silk-brocade singing bowl cushions are optionally available for a nominal extra charge. Available in Tibetan red, Royal blue, and/or Plum.
Plus shipping and handling
To order call Toll Free: 1-800-588-5350
Outside of the United States please call