|singing bowl store||singing bowl sets||tibetan bells & bowls||Shakti's
|faqs||to order||contact us|
This is an 8-piece contemporary diatonic singing bowl set matched on the rim tones.
* C +2 Hz., High Wall 11 1/4" diameter, XX-Thick, Contemporary
* D +2 Hz., High Wall 11 5/8" diameter, XXT, Contemporary
* E 659 Hz. (concert pitch), High Wall 10 5/8" diameter, XX-Thick, Contemporary
* F 698 Hz. (concert pitch), High Wall 10 1/2" diameter, XX-Thick, Contemporary
* G +2 Hz., High Wall 9" diameter, XX-Thick, Contemporary
* A +4 Hz., Buddha 7 3/4" diameter, Thick, Contemporary
* B 246 Hz., Buddha 8" diameter, Extra-Thick, Contemporary
* C +4 Hz., Buddha 7" diameter, Extra-Thick, Contemporary
The rim tones for each bowl are as follows: F# +10 Hz., G# -6 Hz., A# 116 Hz., B -10 Hz., C# 138 Hz., D# -10 Hz., F# -10 Hz., and G -10 Hz.
About the Sound sample
First you will hear each bowl struck on their upper outside edges with the Himalayan hardwood wool-padded mallet mallet. Next you will hear the rim tones of each bowl being played around the outside wall with either the wooden end of the leather-padded mallet or the Xcelite mallet. Lastly you will hear the fundamental tone of each bowl being played around the upper wall with the leather end of either the "Fat Boy" mallet or the 30mm leather-padded mallet. Note: the rim tones for the last three bowls (A, B and C rim) were played with the 20mm leather-padded mallet.
* 4-piece Professional Mallet Set (a Tibetan-wool padded gong mallet, a Himalayan hardwood leather-padded "Fat Boy" mallet, a Himalayan hardwood Tibetan-wool padded mallet, and a Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet).
* Tips and Information Brochure (Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques).
Tibetan silk-brocade singing bowl cushions are optionally available for a nominal extra charge. Available in Tibetan red, Royal blue, and/or Plum.
You will receive the exact bowls which you see and hear.
These Master-quality® singing bowls are among the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality® means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness and ease of playing, sound volume and long sustain.
Bodhisattva sets are used worldwide by healing professionals, musicians, composers and meditators who demand the absolute finest quality available.
Plus shipping and handling
To order call Toll Free: 1-800-588-5350
Outside of the United States please call