|singing bowl store||singing bowl sets||tibetan bells & bowls||Shakti's
|faqs||to order||contact us|
Cycle of Fifths Set #10505
This is a 7-piece Contemporary Quartertone Cycle of Fifths Master-quality® Tibetan singing bowl set matched on the fundamental tones. The fundamental tones for each singing bowl are as follows:
* F +10 Hz., High-wall 12 1/8" diameter, XX-Thick, Contemporary
* C +10 Hz. High-wall 10 3/8" diameter, XX-Thick, Contemporary
* G +10 Hz., Buddha 7 3/8" diameter, Extra-Thick, Contemporary
* D +10 Hz., Buddha 6" diameter, Thick, Contemporary
* A +10 Hz., Cup 4 7/8" diameter, Extra-Thick, Contemporary
* E +10 Hz., Buddha 6" diameter, XX-Thick, Contemporary
* B +10 Hz., Cup 4 1/4", Contemporary
The rim tones for each singing bowl are: C +10, G +6 Hz., D 587 Hz., G# +8 Hz., D# +8 Hz., A# +10 Hz.and F +6 Hz..
* 5-piece Professional Mallet Set (1 knitted gong mallet, a 30mm Himalayan hardwood wool-padded mallet, a 30mm and a 22mm Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet, and a 40mm Himalayan leather-padded "Fat Boy" mallet).
* Tips and Information Brochure (Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques).
This set has been personally matched by Shakti, renowned for her fine ear and ability to match tuned sets for usage by healing professionals, musicians, composers, and meditators who demand the absolute finest quality available.
Plus shipping and handling
To order call Toll Free: 1-800-588-5350
Outside of the United States please call