This is an authentic Master-quality©, 5-piece Hybrid (antique and contemporary) Diatonic Mani Singing Bowl Set tuned to the fundamental tones. This set includes one each of the following singing bowls:
* C +4 Hz., Mani 6 3/4" - 7 3/4" diameter, XX-Thick, circa 17th Century
* D -4 Hz., Mani 6 5/8" - 7 5/8" diameter, XX-Thick, circa 20th Century
* E +4 Hz., Mani 7" - 7 7/8" diameter, XX-Thick, circa 17th Century
* F 698 Hz. (concert pitch), Mani 6 1/4" - 7" diameter, XX-Thick, circa 19th Century
* G 784 Hz. (concert pitch), Mani 5 1/2" - 6 1/2" diameter, XX-Thick, circa 20th Century
NOTE:Due to their ultra-thick construction, Mani bowls produce a single tone.
About the Sound File--
First you will hear each singing bowl struck on the upper outside wall with the Himalayan hardwood wool-padded mallet. Next you will hear the fundamental tones played around the upper outside rim with either the 30mm or 20mm Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet.
LISTEN TO MP3
* Certificate of Authenticity (Printed on parchment paper, hand-signed by Shakti)
* 6-piece Professional Mallet Set (Two Tibetan-wool padded mallets, two 30mm Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallets, and two 20mm Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallets).
* Tips and Information Brochure (Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques).
Tibetan silk-brocade singing bowl cushions are optionally available at a nominal extra charge. Available in Tibetan red, Royal blue, and/or Plum.
These Master-quality© bowls are among the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness and ease of playing,sound volume and long sustain.
This set has been personally matched by Shakti, renowned for her fine ear and ability to match tuned sets for usage by healing professionals, musicians, composers, and meditators who demand the absolute finest quality available.