|singing bowl store||singing bowl sets||tibetan bells & bowls||Shakti's
|faqs||to order||contact us|
Contemporary Cycle of Fifths Set #10955
- SOLD -
This is a 7-piece Contemporary Cycle of Fifths Master-quality® Tibetan singing bowl set matched on the fundamental tones. The fundamental tones for each singing bowl are as follows:
* F -4 Hz., High-wall 13 1/4" diameter, XX-Thick
* C +4 Hz. High-wall 9 7/8" diameter, XX-Thick
* G 196 Hz. (concert pitch), Buddha 6 7/8" diameter, XX-Thick
* D +4 Hz., Buddha 6 1/8" diameter, XX-Thick
* A +4 Hz., Cup 5" diameter, Extra-Thick
* E +6 Hz., Cup 5 3/4" diameter, XX-Thick
* B +4 Hz., Cup 4 1/2" diameter
The rim tones for each singing bowl are: C 523, F# -4 Hz., D -10 Hz., G# +2 Hz., D# 1245 Hz., A# +8 Hz.and F +4 Hz.
* 5-piece Professional Mallet Set (1 medium wool-padded gong mallet, a 30mm Himalayan hardwood wool-padded mallet, a 30mm and a 20mm Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet, and a 40mm Himalayan hardwood leather-padded "Fat Boy" mallet).
* Tips and Information Brochure (Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques).
This set has been personally matched by Shakti, renowned for her fine ear and ability to match tuned sets for usage by healing professionals, musicians, composers, and meditators who demand the absolute finest quality available.
To order call Toll Free: 1-800-588-5350
Outside of the United States please call