This is an authentic Master-quality®, 5-piece Tantric Fifth Octave Tibetan singing bowl cup set matched on the fundamentals. This set includes one each of the following singing bowls:
* C 528 Hz., Special 5" diameter, XX-Thick, Circa 20th Century
* D 583 Hz., Tantric 5" diameter, XX-Thick, Circa 19th Century
* E 659 Hz. (concert pitch), Tantric 5" diameter, XX-Thick, Circa 17th Century
* F 690 Hz., Tantric 4 3/8" diameter, XX-Thick, Circa 19th Century
* G 775 Hz., Tantric 4 5/8" diameter, XX-Thick, Circa 19th Century
LISTEN TO MP3
* 3-piece Professional Mallet Set (a 30mm Himalayan hardwood Tibetan-wool padded mallet, a 30mm and a 20mm Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet).
* Tips and Information Brochure (Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques).
* Certificate of Authenticity (Printed on parchment paper, hand-signed by Shakti.
* Also included is a Set Chart listing the tones of each singing bowl.
Tibetan silk-brocade singing bowl cushions are optionally available for a nominal extra charge. Available in Tibetan red, Royal blue, and/or Plum.
You will receive the exact bowls which you see and hear.
These Master-quality® singing bowls are among the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality® means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness and ease of playing, sound volume and long sustain.
Bodhisattva sets are used worldwide by healing professionals, musicians, composers and meditators who demand the absolute finest quality available.
Plus shipping and handling