|singing bowl store||singing bowl sets||tibetan bells & bowls||Shakti's
|faqs||to order||contact us|
Cycle of Fifths Fundamental
Matched on the fundamentals (the lowest frequency of singing bowls), this contemporary Cycle of Fifths set starts from the foundation of a long sustaining, second octave F Fundamental Highwall and ascends in 5th intervals until it crests in a 4th octave A 440. Then it "jumps back" to a 4th octave E +4, to culminate in a shimmering, antique Crown chakra, B fundamental cup bowl.
Details of the set are below, listing the fundamanetal tones:
* F -2 Hz., High-wall 12 1/8" diameter, Thick, Circa 18th. Century.
* C -8 Hz. High-wall 10" diameter, Extra-Thick, Circa 18th. Century.
* G +2 Hz., Buddha 7 1/4" diameter, Thick, Circa 20th. Century.
* D +2 Hz., LWTL 6" diameter, Extra-Thick, Circa 19th. Century.
* A +2 Hz., Cup 4 1/2" diameter, Thick, Circa 17th. Century.
* E +2 Hz., Cup 4 3/4" diameter, Circa 18th. Century.
* B +2 Hz., Special 4 3/4", Extra-Thick, Circa 17th. Century.
* F# +6 Hz., Special 4 7/8", XX-Thick, Circa 17th. Century.
The rim tones are in the keys of: C -8 Hz., G -4 Hz., C# +6 Hz., G# +6 Hz., D# -8 Hz., and A# +8 Hz. The final two bowls (B+2 and F#+6 Hz.) do not possess rim tones.
Sound sample-- First you'll hear the sound of the seven singing bowls struck on their
* 4-piece Professional Mallet Set (1 Himalayan hardwood Tibetan wool-padded mallet, 1 Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet, 1 Himalayan hardwood wool-padded gong mallet, and 1 Himalayan "Fat Boy" leather-padded mallet).
* Tips and Information Brochure (Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques).
Tibetan silk-brocade singing bowl cushions are optionally available at a nominal extra charge. Available in Tibetan red, Royal blue, and/or Plum.
You will receive the exact bowls which you see and hear on this page.
These Master-quality bowls are amongst the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness and ease of playing, sound volume and long sustain.
Terms and Conditions
Please note that there is 14 day return policy and a 10% restocking fee on this set. By clicking on the "Confirm Your Order" button, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of this sale.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: All packages valued below $650 will be shipped USPS Priority Mail Express International. Packages valued over $650 will be shipped UPS Worldwide Expedited. All packages are insured and trackable via the internet for your protection. The buyer is responsible for all duties and taxes.
A signature is required for all orders valued over $150.
Although each singing bowl set is unique, we can reconstruct a similar set in the same tuning upon request. Prices vary.
To order call: 1-800-588-5350
Outside of the United States please call: