|singing bowl store||singing bowl sets||tibetan bells & bowls||Shakti's
|faqs||to order||contact us|
Contemporary Diatonic Quartertone
This is an authentic Master-quality®,7-piece contemporary singing bowl cup set.
This set includes one bowl each on the following fundamental tones:
* C -10 Hz., Buddha 6" diameter, Extra-Thick, Contemporary
* D -10 Hz., Buddha 6" diameter, Contemporary
* E -8 Hz., Cup 5 1/2" diameter, Contemporary
* F -10 Hz., Cup 5 1/8" diameter, Contemporary
* G -10 Hz., Cup 5 1/4" diameter, Thick, Contemporary
* A -10 Hz., Cup 5" diameter, Extra-thick, Contemporary
* B -8 Hz., Cup 4 1/2" diameter, Extra-thick, Contemporary
The rim tones for each bowl are as follows: F# 740 Hz., G +10 Hz. (Throat), A +8 Hz. (3rd Eye), B -10 Hz. (Crown), C# -8 Hz., D +10 Hz. (Sacral), and E +8 (Solar Plexus).
About the Sound Sample
First you will hear each singing bowl being struck on their upper outside edges with the included Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet. Next you will hear the bowls being played around the outside wall with the leather end of the leather-padded mallet.
* 2-piece Professional Mallet Set (Tibetan-wool padded mallet, and a Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet).
* Tips and Information Brochure (Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques).
Tibetan silk-brocade singing bowl cushions are optionally available for a nominal extra charge. Available in Tibetan red, Royal blue, and/or Plum.
To order call Toll Free: 1-800-588-5350
Outside of the United States please call