|singing bowl store||singing bowl sets||tibetan bells & bowls||Shakti's
|faqs||to order||contact us|
Antique Pentatonic Master Healing Cup Set: #8990
This is an authentic, antique Master-quality®, 5-piece Tibetan singing bowl cup set matched on the fundamental tones. The set includes one each of the following singing bowls:
* C# -2 Hz., Cup 5 1/8" diameter, Extra-Thick, circa 18th Century.
* D# 311 Hz., Cup 4 1/2" diameter, concert pitch, circa 18th Century.
* F# +2 Hz., Cup 4 3/4" diameter, Thick, circa 18th. Century.
* G# -2 Hz., Cup 4 1/2" diameter, Extra-Thick, circa 18th. Century.
* A# -4 Hz., Cup 4 1/2" diameter, XX-Thick, circa 18th. Century.
The rim tones are in the keys of: G 784 Hz. (Throat), A 880 Hz. (Third Eye), C 1047 Hz. (Root), and D -10 Hz. (Sacral). The 5th bowl (A#-4 Hz.) only has a fundamental tone.
About the Sound Sample
First you will hear the bowls being struck on the upper outside wall with the Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet. Next you will hear the bowls being played around the upper outside wall with the leather end of the leather-mallet.
* Certificate of Authenticity (Printed on parchment paper, hand-signed by Shakti-- Indo-Tibetan bronze specialist).
* 2-piece Professional Mallet Set (Himalayan hardwood Tibetan wool-padded mallet, and a Himalayan hardwood leather-padded mallet).
* Tips and Information Brochure (Historical information, general metallurgical analysis, how to hold the mallet, playing around the rim, and advanced techniques).
Tibetan silk-brocade singing bowl cushions are optionally available at a nominal extra charge. Available in Tibetan red, Royal blue, and/or Plum.
You will receive the exact bowls which you see and hear.
These Master-quality® singing bowls are amongst the finest caliber of singing bowls available in the world. Master-quality® means that these bowls have passed stringent tests for authentic antiquity, harmonic balance of sound, smoothness and ease of playing, sound volume and long sustain.
Bodhisattva sets are used worldwide by healing professionals, musicians, composers and meditators who demand the absolute finest quality available.
Terms and Conditions
Please note that there is 14 day return policy and a 25% restocking fee on this set. By clicking on the "Confirm Your Order" button, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of this sale.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: All packages valued below $650 will be shipped USPS Priority Mail Express International. Packages valued over $650 will be shipped UPS Worldwide Expedited. All packages are insured and trackable via the internet for your protection. The buyer is responsible for all duties and taxes.
A signature is required for all orders valued over $150.
Plus shipping and handling.
To order call Toll Free: 1-800-588-5350
Outside of the United States please call